Interesting People mailing list archives

Clipper and balance

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 19:35:51 -0500

As editor of Interesting People (boy I gave myself a title), I am happy to
present well thought out positions from all sides of the argument.  I
believe this is a critical issue for the future of our country and would
sincerely solicit views (even and especially ones I may not personally
agree with).

By the way, my Computers, Ethics and Society course at Penn this term is
using the Clipper issue to explore  the ethical, legal and economic aspects
of this one aspect of the impact of technology on our nation. We are
maintaining a Mosiac (WWW) set of all the literature we gather and papers
that will be writen. If you have anything that you would like to contribute
send it to mengwong () sas upenn edu (Meng Weng Wong). If you would like to
peek (it is already getting  full), you might look at

http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~mengwong/cis590/clipper.html)

Dave