Interesting People mailing list archives

in fairness to Bell South Mobicom stand by one week and lets see

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 1994 21:05:34 -0400

After my note, I received some feedback that said a new President had just
been installed at Mobicom Paging and that changes are expected.

I will send out an update NEXT week to see if those changes are targeting
at curing what I and others saw as their problems.

Stay tuned

Dave

ps the note also generated notes that said "RIGHT ON" since they have had
similiar problems in the past. I hope the new President starts to fix it.