Interesting People mailing list archives

interesting business "forms on demand.:

From: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 1994 17:58:42 -0500

Posted-Date: Sat, 26 Mar 1994 15:41:50 -0500
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 1994 15:37:53 -0500 (EST)
From: "Samuel A. Simon" <ssimon () idi net>
Subject: Re: The Taxing Info Superhighway
To: David Farber <farber () central cis upenn edu>

David,

Just so you know, I am the principal in a venture known as forms on
demand. We make the information avaiable via fax to any fax machine, or
fax modem in the cuntry.  Dial 1-800-irs-4502, and for $1 you get an
index of nearly eery federal or state tax form in the country; for $5.00
you can then order the form you want sent to a fax, or fax modem   It takes
30 seconds from time call is completed to time form is receied.

Sam Simon

Samuel A. Simon
IDI (Issue Dynamics Inc)        |   Internet:   ssimon () idi net
901 15th St. NW Suite 230
Washington, DC 20005
(202)408-1400 (v/tdd)
(202)408-1134 (fax)