Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: as of 1755 tomorrow IP will be off the air till 15 June

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 13:54:31 -0400

I will be in the land of Oz and I have a lot of bets that I can not spend a
week away from email and the net. For money I can do anything -- just
kidding. I did promise GG I would while in Au so "see" you when I get back.

Dave

Depart on UA 97 on 6 June at 1755 arrive LAX at 2027

Depart on UA 815 on 6 June at 2240 arrive Sydney at 0605 on 8 June

Staying at Sir Stamford in Double Bay + 61 2 9363 0100 Fax +61 2 9327 3110

We will not be on line in Australia (on purpose) so in REAL emergencies try
the hotel or Bob Kummerfeld <bob () bega-slip cs su oz au> --home number is
9371-0057, work is 9351-4777

Depart Sydney on UA 816 on 15 June at 1220 arrive LAX at 0845

Universal City Hilton, Los Angeles California (back online)

Depart LAX on UA 94 on 20 June at 0815 and arrive back in PHL at 1613

******Remember  19 June in San Fran******

Look at http://www.eff.org/fillmore