Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Information Infrastructure Policy Gateway

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 15:32:27 -0500

From Harvard

  Policy Gateway is available at
  http://ksgwww.harvard.edu/iip/gateway  The Gateway has been
  developed with a supplemental grant from the Kellogg
Foundation to provide support for our course on Internet
  business strategy, law, and policy.  We are looking for an
  editor/"cybrarian" to work as a fellow on the Policy
  Gateway.  Candidates should have editing experience and
  basic knowledge of information infrastructure policy issues.
  Web experience is a plus.  We will also consider cooperation
  with other institutions involved in Web-based publishing.
  Please contact Deborah Hurley <dhurley () ksgrsch harvard edu>.