Interesting People mailing list archives

This week

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 17:02:17 -0400

On 5 and 6 th May I will be attending the Wharton SEI Board meetin g
starting at 1800 at the Penn Club in NYC. Prior to that I will be lunching
at Citibank.

I leave on the 7th at 950 from PHL and arrive in SFO at 1236 nonstop. On 8
MayI take UA 2121 SFO BUR leave 1130 arrive 1228. On the 10th I leave LAX
at 745 and arrive in PHL at 1546.

In the SFO area I will be staying at the Sunnyvale Hilton on Wednesday, May
7, 1997. The Hilton phone number is 408-738-4888.

I have s set of meeting starting in Santa Clara with Les Vadasz,  Victor
Shear, some ADSL folk and then on the 8 th and 9 th the Earthlink Tecnical
Advisory Board in Pasadena.

On the 8 and 9 th I will be staying at the Pasadena Ritz Carleton --
818-568-3900.

On the 10 th I have dinner with Chris Metcalfe and Meng at the Chads Ford
Inn  at 1730