Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Free ATIP Reports

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 09:55:30 -0400

Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:53:49 -0600 (MDT)
From: Asian Technology Information Program <atip () atip org>
To: everyone () atip org
Subject: Free ATIP Reports

[For questions or comments on this ATIP document, or if you would like to
be removed from this mailing list, please email "root () atip org". Please do
NOT reply to "atip () atip org". Email sent to "atip () atip org" is deleted
automatically, unread.]

Dear ATIP Reader,

The Asian Technology Information Program is pleased to provide expanded
public access to the worldwide community interested in the latest
developments in Asian science and technology trends and developments, by
providing complete reports free-of-charge.  Effective immediately, ATIP
will release all reports 36 months after their initial release date, at
no-cost to the public.  As of today, ATIP is automatically providing 131
complete reports to our worldwide readership; 101 reports from 1995 and 31
reports released during the first part of 1996.

As many of you are aware, ATIP publishes 100 reports or more per year on
various science and technology topics and their associated trends and
developments in countries across the Asian region. To view these reports
please visit www.atip.org or www.atip.or.jp.

Please do not hesitate to forward reports on to your colleagues and
acquaintances worldwide, with our support and goodwill.  We hope the
reports are useful and provide a unique window into the Asian S&T
landscape. This new policy enhances ATIP's role as a public non-profit
organization

Please do not hesitate to contact us with your comments and observations.

Sincerely,

Dr. David k. Kahaner  &  Wallace H. Lopez
Founding Co-Directors

For those of you who may have received this Email, but have requested to
be taken off ATIP's mailing list in the past - we apologize for sending
this to you, but felt you would want to be notified of this important
development/announcement.