Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Slashdot on censorship [worth reading djf]

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 18:34:44 -0500

]
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:28:48 -0800
To: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
From: "James S. Tyre" <j.s.tyre () cyberpass net>
Subject: Slashdot on censorship

Dave:

You and your readers might enjoy today's slashdot interview of Irene Graham
and me.

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=99/12/24/0858242&mode=thread

Initially, I had thought the questions would be more technically oriented,
specifically about censorware, since that's what we're known for.  It ended
up being a much more wide-ranging discussion of censorship in general,
delving into socio-political issues as much as technical ones.

Happy holidays.

-Jim

James S. Tyre                          mailto:j.s.tyre () cyberpass net
Bigelow, Moore & Tyre, LLP            626-792-6806/626-792-1402(fax)
540 South Marengo Avenue                  Pasadena, California 91101
Co-founder, The Censorware Project             http://censorware.org

A Happy Holiday and a safe New Year

from Dave and GG Farber