Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: I think this is worth reading for the view of the net etc. -- Comments on internet filtering in libraries - support of Libraries from the EFF

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:01:14 -0400

From: "Paul Sinasohn" <psinasohn () siebel com>
To: "'David Farber'" <farber () cis upenn edu>

A reply to Stanton McCandish's comments from a working librarian. She gave
me permission to forward this on, so you can send it to IP if you want.

Thanks.

Paul Sinasohn   psinasohn AT siebel DOT com
Instructor/Curriculum Developer, Siebel Systems (Emeryville)
vox: 510-594-6153  fax: 510-594-6119
There's a fine line between a groove and a rut.