Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: reminder of TV program this evening White House Chronicle

From: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:50:40 -0500

I will be appearing on the telcast and radio edition of White House
Chronicle this evening. It is co sponsored by Howard University and
Stevens Insititute and covers issues of the internet etc. It is in
the format of two guests (me and ) and three reporters/commentators
etc.

It goes on at 730 pm est in Washington on Channel 32 and is sent via
sat to PBS.

If anyone can do a real video of the 1/2 hour I would appreciate it
(also a video )

Enjoy,

Dave