Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: A Question of Community

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 08:36:00 -0500

To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: IP: A Question of Community
From: jspira () basex com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:46:07 -0500

Dave, hi

We have created a survey to understand people's attitudes about Online
Communities, a subject I know you take a personal interest in.

I'd like to invite IP'ers to take the survey as well.  To give people a
further incentive to take the survey, we are awarding one $500 American
Express Gift Certificate at the conclusion of the survey.

The URL is http://www.basex.com/BSXSurvey.nsf/welcome

I'll let the IP list know the findings as well.

/s/ Jonathan

Jonathan B Spira                          The Basex Group, Inc.
Chairman                                       Empire State Building
jspira () basex com                350 Fifth Avenue Suite 3018
http://www.basex.com                New York, NY  10118
Tel: +1(212) 760-1555 ext 113        Fax: +1(212)
760-1724