Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Public Wireless LAN Access: A Threat to Mobile Operators?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:52:50 -0400

Michael , a former colleague who was at the FCC while I was there, has
assured me, and I believe him, that any information requested will NOT be
used to contact anyone. The people who wrote the report are interested in
nature of the IPers that pick up the report. They will use it for nothing
else. However don't feel shy to contact Michael if the report generates
some interest in the subject or their services :-)

Enjoy,

Dave