Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Internet Provider Cuts Off 850,000 AT&T Customers

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 04:43:27 -0500

From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>

[Note: This item comes from reader Malay Thaker. Malay is referring to a system in Palo Alto, CA. A number of readers on this list and friends were impacted by the partial closure of the Excite@Home system on Saturday. We can but hope that this matter gets resolved quickly and satisfactorily for all parties concerned. DLH]