Interesting People mailing list archives

Hate speech, was: Re: IP: How Islam Lost Its Way

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 18:06:13 -0500

I guess we should all instantly go out and paint black all copies of the Washington Post that have the article!!

Dave

From: rodger () att net
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: Hate speech, was: Re: IP: How Islam Lost Its Way
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 22:40:33 +0000

Dave, I'm appalled you're presenting this stuff as
worthy of being read. The "secluar humanist" writing
this would do well to read what Muhammed said
about respect for other faiths or, for that matter, the
documents of the 1960s-era Vatican II.

Just shameful. No wonder so many people of faith
view scientists with suspicion.

What a field day Fox News will have with this one....

Will Rodger
Alexandria, VA