Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: TECH GURUS EDUCATE BUSH.: What's New for Jan 05, 2001

From: Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:26:00 -0500

From: <Stagg_Newman () mckinsey com>
to: farber () cis upenn edu
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 20:53:02 -0500

Dave,

You are right on target.

And I would add a set of technically and politically aware translators
since lawyers and engineers speak different languages.  (And of course that
was your function and my function at the FCC.)  And the lobbyists work at
making sure nobody really understands the true picture.  People who can be
both objective and understands both sides are extremely rare and valuable.

Stagg

Dave Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>@admin.listbox.com on 01/05/2001 03:48:25
PM

Please respond to farber () cis upenn edu

Sent by:  owner-ip-sub-1 () admin listbox com