Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Pakistani general linked to Mohammed Atta

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:57:40 -0400

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 16:46:17 -0400
To: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
From: "David S. Isenberg" <isen () isen com>
Subject: Pakistani general linked to Mohammed Atta

Dave,

Pakistani general linked to $100,000 wire transfer to
Mohammed Atta (from the Times of India).  If true, this
is the most concrete allegation of involvement I'm aware
of by ANYBODY EXCEPT THE HIJACKERS THEMSELVES in the
September 11 atrocities.

http://www.timesofindia.com/articleshow.asp?art_ID=1454238160

It was forwarded to me by Suchit Nanda, Indian Internet entrepreneur.

I know that India has "bad blood" with Pakistan, thus motivation
to establish such links, but I believe that the Times of India
is as good as journalism gets.

David I
-------

David S. Isenberg         isen () isen com
isen.com, inc.            888-isen-com (inside US)
http://isen.com/          908-654-0772 (from abroad)
      -- The brains behind The Stupid Network --

For archives see: http://lists.elistx.com/archives/interesting-people/