Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: I feel good!!!

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:41:20 -0400

From: "CMead _" <cmead () hotmail com>
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: Re: IP: help on Californians can see the Space Station tonight!

I have always been a bit leary of sending along an email simply thanking you for this list, but I feel that now is the time. Prior to September the 11th I appreciated the continuous update on the state of IP and technology in general. In the weeks since the 11th the information that I have received has been of the highest quality and consistency; better than any other source of information that I have used.

So, what makes me write at this time. The excitement and sheer awe experienced by my 3 year old son as he watched the bright light of the International Space Station as it sailed over our home in New Jersey last night.

Thank you for keeping us informed about the simple things.

Carl

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/