Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Re: No free speech for animal rights Web sites

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 00:53:44 -0400

Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:08:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Wulf Losee <qx49 () yahoo com>

Dave:
Seems like there's no free speech for animal rights
sites as well animal rights opponents. Didn't PETA
(People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) just win
a 6-digit sum (as well as winning back the control of
the PETA domain) in a lawsuit against the fellow who
put up a parody "People Eating Tasty Animals" web
site?

A plague on both their houses, I say. BTW: I hope I
still have the constitutional right to express this
opinion.

[ there is no doubt some nation in the world where you don't and they  will
sue to to stop you on the Internet djf]

 --Wulf

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/