Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: IP: Prepare ...

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:21:36 -0400

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 01:54:26 -0700
To: farber () cis upenn edu
From: Einar Stefferud <stef () nma com>
Subject: Re: IP: Prepare ...
Cc: ip-sub-1 () majordomo pobox com

The concern about our freedoms is valid, but few other conclusions are,
such as that GW is now going to take them away, and has a plan in mind to
do so, and the veiled suggestion that GW has just been waiting for this
kind of chance to impose it, is pure rubbish.  And he unstated suggestion
that the Democrat party will try to be our saviours is entirely unfounded.

This is a very unbalanced piece of partisan paranoia;-)...

Ending with Ben Franklin's famous saying does not lend any truth value to
the rest of it.

Enjoy;-)...\Stef

For archives see: http://www.interesting-people.org/