Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: need to know

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 05:53:20 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:17:11 -0500
To: David Farber <farber () cis upenn edu>
Subject: Please keep me annonymous

Hi Dave,

Please post if you like but keep me annonymous.
I've just seen this posted on another list and have no other info but
thought to send it.
------snip---

I received a message at work today (military facility) warning us about the
following site:
  http://www.ClearedPeople.com
ClearedPeople.com, an On-line Resource for Security Cleared Professionals

It seems that they could be "associated with a hostile intelligence service
that is trying to find out who has security clearances"...

They recommend that people only disclose their security clearance on a need
to know basis.

For archives see:
http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/