Interesting People mailing list archives

Cornell (honest end of thread)

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:31:30 -0400

This is an old problem and those of us who have experience tend to be VERY
careful of what we say on record. I remember in 1973 when Business Week ran
a story on our Distributed Computer System ( the first actually running
distributed systems} research effort (copis available on request) I sweated
till publication .

Dave

Ps BW did a very fine job with minimal hype.