Interesting People mailing list archives

-- more on -- What message are we sending?

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 06:10:58 -0400

My comment is Parson broke the law; knew he broke it and knew if caught he would get notoriety and punishment . Lets not start blaming IT managers and society for not defending themselves against people like him. They should of as we should have defended our nation against 9-11 but we did not and they do not.

I have less of a problem with house detention than the original author but strongly believe the book should get thrown at him unless there are mental problems. I , for one, am getting tired of seeing the net attacked for fun.

Dave