Interesting People mailing list archives

Don't ask, we won't tell (anyway): Comcast users squeal as AUP letters go out

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:05:58 -0500

Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:07:22 -0800
From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>

[Note: This item comes from reader Steve Schear. As I rule, I don't post graphics to the list. Steve's item included the graphic for a traffic sign which states "SPEED LIMIT/We Won't Tell You". Under the sign in text, "It's no different than a cop pulling you over and telling you that you were going fast when there were no speed limit signs posted. DLH]