Interesting People mailing list archives

Washington Monthly's 1980 critique of the space shuttle

From: David Farber <farber () tmail com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 06:26:10 -1000

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic () well com>
To: farber () cis upenn edu
Subject: Washington Monthly's 1980 critique of the space shuttle
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 09:36:37 -0500

Dave,

Washington Monthly has reposted its April 1980 critique of the space shuttle design. It's worth reading as a reminder that there have long been serious criticisms of the space shuttle for safety and economic reasons.

<http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/8004.easterbrook-fulltext.html>

--Mike

--
"I speak the password primeval .... I give the sign of democracy ...."
           --Walt Whitman