Interesting People mailing list archives

UNEP-WCMC: info on IRAQ - now live info on the environment...

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:17:52 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: John Caswell <john () grouppartners net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:45:43 +0000
To: "'Dave Farber'" <dave () farber net>
Subject: UNEP-WCMC: info on IRAQ - now live info on the environment...

This may be of interest to i-pers

You may be interested to know that in accordance with a UN directive the
Centre has now gone LIVE with our IRAQ environmental information website at
12.30 today - at the same time as other UN divisions have switch their
information on in unison around the world.

You can access this directly from our home page or click to the URLs below:

All information together with appropriate links:

http://www.unep-wcmc.org/latenews/Iraq_2003/index.htm
<http://www.unep-wcmc.org/latenews/Iraq_2003/index.htm>

Just the interactive map section:

http://deben.unep-wcmc.org/imaps/Iraq