Interesting People mailing list archives

Ode To America

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 03:14:27 -0500

From: bobr () bobrosenberg phoenix az us

Dave

For IP if you choose.

Paul Krugman's piece, "A Willful Ignorance", which you sent to IP yesterday
brought the following item, which also arrived yesterday, to mind.

In the interest of full disclosure and honesty, I must
inform those who don't know about two things:

1) I am a Jew.

This was forwarded to me by a dear friend of mine who is
a Muslim.

The article was written by Mr. Cornel Nistorescu and published under the
title "Cintarea Americii ", meaning "Ode To America", in the Romanian
newspaper Evenimentul zilei ("The Daily Event" or "News of the Day").

ENJOY!

http://www.evenimentulzilei.ro/evz/editorial_en.html

http://www.expres.ro/english/?news_id=74559