Interesting People mailing list archives

more on another Member of Congress on no-fly list eply-To:

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:19:02 -0400

The final paragraph is a serious concern. If two hill people get fingered and have problems getting off, what is the reliability of the don't fly list (actually pretty poor and what is the usefulness in preventing terrorists (pretty poor) and what should people thing of the measures their government is taking to protect them (not much).

Dave

Begin forwarded message: