Interesting People mailing list archives

gathering of communications revolutionaries

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 08:46:49 -0700

Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:50:37 -0500
From: "David S. Isenberg" <isen () isen com>

Dave,

I'm organizing a gathering of communications revolutionaries
and other interested parties, including (I'll bet) most IPers.
(So I am throwing myself on your mercy and asking you to
please post this to IP -- I have a 196-seat room to fill!)
The basic idea is to plot the next phases of the Communications
Revolution, learn from each others' mistakes and defeats,
celebrate our successes, et cetera.  And have fun together.

It's called "WTF!?! A Gathering of Smart People,"
April 2-4 in Westchester County, NY.
Details are at http://stupidnet.com

I've worked hard to keep the price down.  It's $350 cheap,
including meals, conference center facilities, etc.
I wish I could offer IPers a discount, but I am struggling
to break even at these prices.

Here's a deal I *can* cut for IPers:  Early bird prices normally
end on March 12, but if you say you're an IPer, **and** if you send
me a personal check (i.e., no credit cards), I'll grant a one week
stay-of-price-increase.  You can find the details on how to do
all this at http://stupidnet.com

I hope to see lots of IP folks -- including you and GG, I hope,
if you can make it! -- in Westchester on April 2-4.
Thanks!!!!!
David I
-------
David S. Isenberg         isen () isen com
isen.com, inc.            888-isen-com (inside US)
http://isen.com/          203-661-4798 (direct line)