Interesting People mailing list archives

Wireless Technology Radio Show available on the Net

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 08:45:39 -0500

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:37:51 -0800
From: Dewayne Hendricks <dewayne () warpspeed com>

Tune into the only Wireless Technology Radio Show on the Internet!

Every Wednesday

Join Jim Sutton, Marlon Schafer, and Steve Stroh every Wednesday morning for US listeners ( 3PM GMT for EU) to talk about the latest technology news and trends in fixed and mobile wireless technologies, companies, and industries ranging from WiFi to WiMAX to ultra-wideband. Security issues, industry events, and regulatory or legislative issues that impact our industry will also be discussed.

The Wireless Tech Radio show discusses subjects of interest to you, the wireless user, service provider, WISP owner, or industry analyst. Every guest and topic discussed each week is designed to bring new insight or understanding to an area of interest to you. If you are a long time wireless pro or just trying to learn how to use wireless in your home or office, you have found a great place to visit!

But you don't have to hear it live to hear it! We archive shows to support your time-shifted listening, click on the show title below or in the Archives to listen anytime (7x24).

You'll find the show's website at: <http://www.wirelesstechradio.com/>. You'll need Windows Media Player to listen in.

Archives at: <http://Wireless.Com/Dewayne-Net>
Weblog at: <http://weblog.warpspeed.com>