Interesting People mailing list archives

Monster

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:15:40 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hugh Campbell <hcampbell1 () carolina rr com>
Date: November 19, 2004 9:02:25 AM EST
To: HDTV MAGAZINE <hdtvmagazine_tips () ilovehdtv com>
Subject: Monster

----- HDTV Magazine Tips List -----

The guy who started Monster Cable (Lee) is currently on CNBC and he was asked how he got started and his scientific answer was......"I saw that all speaker cables were thin and I figured that if thin was good then big would be better." He was being interviewed since we now have "Monster Park"
where the 49's play.

Hugh

To receive the digest mode (one email a day made from all posted that same day) send an email to:
hdtvmagazine_tips-digest () ilovehdtv com