Interesting People mailing list archives

do you use verizon high speed dsl?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:18:33 -0500

------ Forwarded Message
From: Robert Cannon <rcannon100 () YAHOO COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:55:26 -0800
To: <CYBERTELECOM-L () LISTSERV AOL COM>
Subject: Re: VZ, was: [CYBERTEL] NY DPS calls for regulating ISPs

Wow! I couldnt even use "verizon" in a hyperlink!
What a bummer!  And I couldnt complaint about Verizon
subscribers!  David Young, I gotta stop complaining
about you!  Does this mean I have to stop complaining
about my hockey coach?

--- d berns <dberns () PANIX COM> wrote:

Keep in mind that at this moment in time, VZ does
claim rights regarding
the content (actual editorial material, not
commercial competition) going
across their high speed connections.

"3. You may NOT use the Service as follows:...
"(j) to damage the name or reputation of Verizon,
its parent, affiliates
and subsidiaries, or any third parties;... "

http://www.verizon.net/policies/vzcom/tos_popup.asp
[a]

   [a] dunno if that url will work directly. if not,
start with:
         www.verizon.net/fios/

=====
Cybertelecom :: An educational non profit dedicated to raising awareness of
and participation in federal initiatives that impact the Internet.
  www.cybertelecom.org     cannon () cybertelecom org

------ End of Forwarded Message