Interesting People mailing list archives

If I push it in here, it comes out there...

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 17:13:11 -0800

_______________ Original message _______________
Subject:        If I push it in here, it comes out there...
Author: Peter G Capek <capek () us ibm com>
Date:           08th March 2005 8:8:3  PM

Probably like most of the readers of the IP list, I put my home phone on
the national and state "Do Not Call" lists.

Today, I got mail in an envelope labeled   ATTN: "Do not Call" Subscribers
    In it was an ad from a home remodeling
company which explained that they respected my telephone privacy -- but
they still want to remodel my home!

                    Peter

Peter G. Capek
IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center
Yorktown Heights, NY   10598-0218
(+1 914) 945-1250       IBM Tieline: 8-862-1250            Fax:  X 4426