Interesting People mailing list archives

seeking a forecast

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:09:35 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: lee stein <eelniets () gmail com>
Date: May 21, 2005 9:24:27 AM EDT
To: dave () farber net, Paul Saffo <psaffo () iftf org>
Cc: Ip ip <ip () v2 listbox com>
Subject: Re: [IP] seeking a forecast

dave/paul , this looks like the perfect question for http:// www.longbets.org/ . i was first introduced to this by esther dyson at pc forum a few years ago. /lee

Begin forwarded message:

From: Paul Saffo <psaffo () iftf org>
Date: May 21, 2005 12:10:38 AM EDT
To: Dave Farber <dave () farber net >
Subject: seeking a forecast

Dave-
I would be curious to know from the rest of the IP list when they
think that the US will strip an American citizen of their citizenship
and toss them overseas, or into a jail cell. Now, there are two
layers of possibility: a naturalized American citizen, or a citizen
by birth. Anyone willing to make a forecast?
best
-p

Archives at: http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting- people/

--

This communication is for its intended recipient only, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Further, this communication is not intended to create a legal binding contract of any nature whatsoever and neither the sending nor the receipt hereof, nor any comment contained herein, is intended to have legal effect. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any hard copy you may have printed. Thank you.