Interesting People mailing list archives

my public key is

From: Dave Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:58:52 -0500

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [IP] mu public key
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:46:55 -0500
From: Keith Dawson <kadawson () mac com>
To: dave () farber net

my key is in pgp.mit.edu dated 9 Feb 2006 under David Farber

my public key is

the key is attached

No attachment. And the MIT keyserver lists 19 keys that look
like they might be yours; nine are "dav () farber net" and ten are
"farber () cis upenn edu".

This is according to my PGP 8.0 client on a Mac, which does not
show dates associated with the keys. Maybe I could see dates if
I loaded the keys into my local keychain; but I'm a little
reluctant to do that for fear of becoming hopelessly confused
about which  one(s) is(are) valid and which was used to sign
any particular message.

- -- KDawson