Interesting People mailing list archives

a new , I assume . way of infecting systemsRequesting Photo Approval

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 15:44:40 -0500

The attachment was a zip file that expanded to a .exe. The sender was an illegal addressee at the site.

Dave

Begin forwarded message:

From: William Morrison <info () guardian com>
Date: January 30, 2006 11:04:39 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Requesting Photo Approval

Hello,

Your photograph has reached editing stage as part of an article we are publishing for our February edition of the Guardians business section. Can you check over the format and get back to us with your approval or any changes? If the picture is not to your liking then please send a preferred one. We've attached the photo with the article here.

Kind regards,

William Morrison
Editor
www.Guardian.com

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender