Interesting People mailing list archives

Who Killed the Electric Car? Important New Movie -

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:01:52 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ronda Hauben <ronda () panix com>
Date: July 5, 2006 6:40:11 AM EDT
To: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Cc: Ronda Hauben <ronda () panix com>
Subject: Who Killed the Electric Car? Important New Movie -

Hi Dave

There's an important new movie out about the fact that there were 800
electric cars dotting the roads in California in the 1990s and now
they have all been crushed by their producer. And the technology
that could have helped to take the auto industry into the 21st century
was rejected by the auto companies. The film is "Who Killed the Electric
Car. I thought the movie would interest those on IP.
Here's the url of a review I did for OhmyNews

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp? article_class=4&no=303131&rel_no=1

Ronda