Interesting People mailing list archives

more on .sig file I just received -- one of the more moderate comments

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:07:08 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: Brock Meeks <Brock.Meeks () msnbc com>
Date: March 2, 2006 10:10:01 AM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: RE: [IP] more on .sig file I just received

Well, not that IP list is suddenly the "individual politics" list, but I can hardly let Mr. Haynes frothing at the mouth comment wing past me in the ether without comment.

I'll remind the good doctor that it isn't just those with a "left leaning" bent that have raised their voices over the administration's covert wiretap actions as it relates the NSA program. A good number of "right wing" politicos have raised more than an eyebrow over this secret program and have taken to privately wringing their hands about the damage such revelations will do to their party in during the mid- term elections.