Interesting People mailing list archives

Special Invitation

From: Prof Patrick Johnson <johnson_p2002 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:46:45 +0400

NATIONAL CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM DESCRIMINATION AND SAFETY

1735 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Suite 600
Washington, DC 20006
Phone: +1 - 3146898909
Fax:     +1 - 9165605975
 Email: m_hill64 () mail vu

Dear Colleagues,

 It is with great enthusiasm we are the members of NATIONAL CONFERENCE AGAINST RACISM DISCRIMINATION AND
SAFETY.(NCARDS) in United States invites organizations, youths and youth-focused organizations to take an active role
in the forthcoming International conference taking place in  Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

 The forthcoming conference with the topics Racism and Discrimination, Students Against Destructive Decision and Stop
HIV/AIDS infection,  Global Conference Against Violence and Terrorism, Political, social economic problems in Africa
and Asia countries  will take place on 24th  to 28th April ,2006 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

 We believe this is an incredible opportunity to network with like-minded individuals and organizations in the
promotion and development of proactive youth involvement and healthy environment in our communities. I am one of the
regional oganizers of the above coming events. We picked your e-mail address from the website forwarded to us by the
Arabian and African Students Association in the U.S.A.

 Our independents donors in United States of American will only finance all round flight tickets, feedings and your
United Arab Emirates entry Permit Visa which will allow every interested Participant to enter into the city of Dubai.
Participant are only required to make reservation at any of the organization approved hotel in United Arab Emirates for
the conference in Dubai.

The organizing committees will process the United Arab entry visas for all participants requiring visa to enter into
the country of United Arab Emirates.

The visas will be processed in the Dubai by the  Bureau of citizenship and immigration services of United Arab
Emirates, immigration Department. The Visa will be sent to you after all the vital documents includes clearances letter
from your country law enforcement agency, the hotel reservation in U.A.E and other required documents by  the NCARDS
ORGANIZATION for the approval of your visa collection from the hotels in Dubai, which we will give the order to apply
for all participant entry permit visa.

A copy of the entry permit visa will be send by the hotel in Dubai where the participant have chosssed to make his
reservation. We are only giving rooms for existing and active organizations to participate in these events as chance
are limited. We therefore ask interested organization to forward the below following neccessary requirements to us in
order to start to process their visa arrangement by the hotel in Dubai.

(i)  Aims and objectives of the Organization.
(ii) Organizations profile.
(iii) Achievements .

 Send your response to the secretary organizing committee to apply for participating in these events. Only Five to
seven members will be allowed to participate from each of the selected countries. Individuals who do not belong to any
organization but are interested to participate should form a group of five people and forward their names and passport
numbers to organizing committee through this Email address. m_hill64 () mail vu

This invitation is sponsoring by: NCARDS ORGANIZATION: please you can  Email us @ m_hill64 () mail vu  for any further
information regarding the registration.

Thanks
Your faithfully,