Interesting People mailing list archives

OneWebDay Vienna

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:11:25 +0900

Vienna Friends,

The Vienna nucleus of OneWebDay, along with Professor Dave Farber
and David Isenberg, will convene at the Museums-Quartier
hotspot on Friday, Septepber 22, at 1700.  Please come, and please
invite all of your friends who appreciate the Internet.

If we can, we will try to get an audio feed of the
London Lord Mayor's OneWebDay speech at 1700 Vienna time
and the New York City event (1800 Vienna) featuring Craig
Newmark of Craigslist, Scott Heiferman, founder of Meetup.com,
and Susan Crawford, founder of OneWebDay.  The most recent
OneWebDay press release is attached; the most recent info can
be found at http://onewebday.org

http://www.onewebday.org/wiki/index.php/Vienna%2C_Austria

And please come to MuseumsQuartier on Friday at or after 1700!

David Iand Dave F