Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: TSA Promises Privacy For Subjects Of Clothing-Penetrating Scans

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:57:38 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: "RJR RJRiley.com" <RJR () RJRILEY com>
Date: October 12, 2007 5:55:29 AM EDT
To: <dave () farber net>
Subject: RE: [IP] TSA Promises Privacy For Subjects Of Clothing- Penetrating Scans

For IP if you wish:

"Privacy is ensured through the anonymity of the image: It will never be
stored, transmitted, or printed, and it will be deleted immediately once
viewed."

Maybe I am a bit too cynical but I think it likely that such images of the rich and famous would be worth quite a bit of money. How long will it be
before they start appearing on we(b) sites?

Ronald J. Riley,
Washington, DC
Direct (202) 318-1595 - 9 am to 9 pm EST.

Begin forwarded message: