Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: Bloggers take aim at Google - International Herald Tribune

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 04:04:19 -0700

From: Peter Moody [peter.moody () gmail com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 11:47 PM
To: David Farber
Subject: Re: [IP] Bloggers take aim at Google - International Herald Tribune

I'd like to point out the the blogger spam tools identified the
official googleblog (googlleblog.blogspot.com) as a spam blog a couple
of years ago.

http://blog.searchenginewatch.com/blog/060328-011003

so that a number of political blogs would be marked as spam is not
surprising in the least.

full disclosure - I work for google, but I have no special insider
knowledge of blogger or this particular incident (or the previous one
for that matter).

Cheers,
-pm