Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: I guess you could say this is not a promiosing development

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 13:04:08 -0700

From: Randall Webmail [rvh40 () insightbb com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 3:59 PM
To: dewayne () warpspeed com; David Farber; johnmacsgroup () yahoogroups com
Subject: Re: [johnmacsgroup] I guess you could say this is not a promiosing development

Oh, by the way - the central 2/3 of Indiana and much of Iowa happens to be under *many* feet of water right now, so
corn is likely to be in quite short supply this year.

National Weather Service said central Indiana experienced a "500 year flood" last week.  Two dams broke, Interstate 65
was closed, due to being under water.  John "Cougar" Mellencamp's hometown of Seymour, Indiana had eight feet of water
on top of it.

Rain on the Scarecrow indeed - but the blood has been washed off the plow.

Maybe we can eat sub-prime mortgage paper?