Interesting People mailing list archives

Network Management Trial

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:06:03 -0700

From: Forde, Declan [Declan_Forde () cable comcast com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 9:09 PM
To: David Farber
Subject: Network Management Trial

Dave:

You may have seen coverage today about Comcast planning trials of protocol agnostic network management.  I thought you
might like to see the FAQ’s we’ve posted on the trials which will take place in Chambersburg, PA and Warrenton, VA
beginning later this week.

http://help.comcast.net/content/faq/Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-Network-Management

You can also see additional info on the trial here:

http://www.comcast.net/terms/network/

Declan Forde
Executive Director of Member Services & Security

This message and any attachments to it contain information exclusively for intended recipients. If you are not an
intended recipient, please contact the sender to report the error and then delete all copies of this message from your
system.