Interesting People mailing list archives

Sauce for the gander - was Re: Charging Senders of Text Messages

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:03:10 -0400

Dave

I think your analogy is faulty. Brett is using a COMMON free frequency along with anyone sle who wants to try. The case being considered is, as far as I know, an exclusive use of that "free" spectrum . Worse yet I bet that if they go bankrupt, as some would predict, the court considers the gift of frequency as property to be disposed of in bankruptcy -- to one of the big guys most likely.

Dave

Begin forwarded message: