Interesting People mailing list archives

Does AA VoIP usage violate the "federal Internet policy"

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 04:29:11 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: Barbara Esbin <besbin () pff org>
Date: September 15, 2008 7:46:30 PM EDT
To: <dave () farber net>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:   Official Message From Comcast-- a question)

Dave:
I have written today on the issue that Laura raises on her Net Neutrality
squad website:  does the American Airline/Aircell service permitting web
surfing, but blocking VoIP usage violate the "federal Internet policy"
announced by the FCC in its Comcast Order:
http://blog.pff.org/archives/2008/09/does_disclosure.html
Barbara