Interesting People mailing list archives

Re Experience with a radio interview

From: "Dave Farber" <dave () farber net>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 01:14:22 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brett Glass <brett () lariat net>
Date: Sat, Dec 16, 2017 at 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Experience with a radio interview
To: <dave () farber net>

Dave:

MSNBC tried to do exactly the same thing to former FCC Commissioner Robert
McDowell yesterday. McDowell, a telecomm lawyer, tried to give the host his
expert legal opinion that there was no reason to panic... and the host
refused to buy it! He wanted to hear predictions of doom and gloom, and
argued with McDowell when he did not provide them. See

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A

--Brett Glass