Information Security News mailing list archives

The Beijing hack attack Hong Kong-based cyber warriors build anti-China techno army.

From: William Knowles <erehwon () KIZMIAZ DIS ORG>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:02:22 -0800

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_exnews/19991216_xex_hack_planet.shtml

HONG KONG -- What do blondes, Jack in the Box tacos and 21st century
cyber-warfare have in common? Everything, apparently, if you're one of
the elite and stealthy soldiers in Hong Kong Blondes' computer hacking
universe.

These committed soldiers are locked in mortal combat with the
government of the People's Republic of China and the transnational
corporations who profit from dealing with it.

"Human rights are a global concern and we have no second thoughts
about attacking the multinational corporations who profit off of the
human rights abuses committed against our Chinese brothers and sisters
by their own government," says Databyte Cowgirl, one of the leaders of
the Hong Kong Blondes.

Along with numerous other members of the Hong Kong Blondes, Databyte
Cowgirl was interviewed by WorldNetDaily over the course of seven
weeks in July and August of 1999, as well as during the past several
weeks.

[...]

==
Some day, on the corporate balance sheet, there will be
an entry which reads, "Information"; for in most cases
the information is more valuable than the hardware which
processes it. -- Adm. Grace Murray Hopper, USN Ret.
==
http://www.dis.org/erehwon/

ISN is sponsored by Security-Focus.COM