Information Security News mailing list archives

Thank you all!

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 01:59:03 -0600

Here it is the last Friday of the year and I want to thank each and
every one of you for sticking with me after taking over the list from
Brian Martin, and getting my groove going.

When Brian first brought up the idea me taking over ISN there was a
little over 2400 users on the list, I told Brian I would be a happy
camper if I could hit 3000 by the end of the year, and we both thought
that was a fairly lofty goal. Well guess what, as of this morning we
have 2996 ISN subscribers, and we have a little under three days to
go to try to pick up the other four. :)

2000 was an interesting year for myself, and for computer security in
general. 2001 should be even more interesting, and I am hoping that
with a little more tweaking of the news bot it should find a wider
variety of information security news from around the world, and with
the possibly adding more resources should make ISN one of the best
sources for security news on the Internet.

Thank you Brian Martin for letting me take over the InfoSec News list,
Elias Levy and the rest of the gang at Securityfocus for hosting ISN,
Any conference that didn't kick me out for guerrilla spamming their
attendees with ISN cards to subscribe to the list, The various
journalists on the list that are writing better security & hacking
stories, and YOU, the regular InfoSec News reader!

Thank you all very much!

Sincerely,

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".