Information Security News mailing list archives

Moderators Note: Blame Canada

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 03:44:36 -0500

I will be in Canada for a working vacation until this time next week,
Just a heads up for all you diehard ISN junkies if the usual volume
doesn't show up in your mailboxes over the next couple of days.

While I'm at this, Does anyone have a lead for me on what to do for a
2600 meeting in Winnipeg Canada since I will be missing my usual
appearance at the Chicago 2600 meeting and there is no listing for a
Winnipeg 2600 meeting, Odd...

Flying or taking a train to other Canadian meetings are out of the
picture, So I look forward to any ideas.

Thanks in advance!

William Knowles
isn () c4i org

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".