Information Security News mailing list archives

CASIS 2001

From: InfoSec News <isn () C4I ORG>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:28:45 -0600

Forwarded by: S.J. Corke <scorke () is dal ca>

[This conference is a little bit of a stretch for ISN, but one of the
subjects is cryptography, So it seems appropriate for posting.  - WK]

The Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies (CASIS)

Invites submission for its annual conference

Hosted by Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia
September 28, thru September 30, 2001

CASIS is a nonpartisan, voluntary association established in 1985.

Its principle purpose is to provide an informed debate on
security and intelligence issues.

We invite proposals that deal with the broadest possible range of
topics in the area of Intelligence and the Challenge of Globalization.
We welcome both individual submissions and complete panels. We also
welcome submission from graduate students.

Possible Topics Include But Are Not Limited To:

Intelligence and War crimes
Cryptography
Intelligence Liaison
Imagery Intelligence
Business Intelligence
Intelligence and Peacekeeping
Naval Intelligence
Counter-Intelligence and Drug Operations
Fisheries Intelligence
Transnational Crime

Please send proposals including a one page abstract for each paper and
a one page cv that includes both a mailing address and an email
address for each participant. We strongly suggest that all proposals
be sent via Email.

The deadline for submission is May 1, 2001

Proposals and supporting material should be sent to: casis () dal ca

The mailing address is

S.J. Corke
CASIS Conference,
Department of History,

Dalhousie University,
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H 4H6

Tel: (902) 494-2099
Fax: (902) 494-3349

ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
---
To unsubscribe email LISTSERV () SecurityFocus com with a message body of
"SIGNOFF ISN".